Your trusted cosmetic dentist in Perth
Cosmetically enhanced teeth look more natural and last longer than they did in the past.
Thanks to improved state of the art technology and materials, cosmetically enhanced teeth look more natural and last longer than they did in the past. We strive to provide the highest quality Cosmetic Dentistry Services in Perth.
You don’t have to settle for teeth that are chipped, stained, crooked or have spaces between them.
Here at Cambridge City Dental, we skilfully blend science and art, to sculpt a more attractive, pleasing smile for you!
Improve the look of your smile with a Cosmetic Dentist in Perth
Time takes its toll on your teeth. You can fight back against the wear and tear of time with cosmetic dental procedures. Modern cosmetic techniques repair and restore your teeth in ways earlier procedures couldn't. Trust today's methods, available at Cambridge City Dental, to enhance the look of your teeth. Visit our cosmetic dentist Perth to fix the following cosmetic issues:
- Broken or chipped teeth
- Lost teeth
- Crooked or inappropriately spaced teeth
- Decayed teeth
- Discoloured teeth
Fix Cosmetic Issues with a Range of Cosmetic Procedures
When you come to Cambridge City Dental for cosmetic work, you can choose from several types of treatments to help your teeth.
You will meet with our cosmetic dentist for Perth who will assess your cosmetic problem and recommend a corresponding procedure. Based on that recommendation, you will receive one of the following treatments:
- Teeth whitening removes light to moderate stains from your teeth. We use both whitening and bleaching products to restore a natural colour to your teeth.
- Veneers hide more intense stains on teeth. The porcelain veneers fit over your teeth, covering stains and giving your teeth a straighter appearance as well.
- Crowns replace cracked and broken teeth. The porcelain caps fit over the roots of a tooth or on top of an implant.
- Dental bridges replace individual teeth with false teeth attached to porcelain crowns. The crowns anchor your replacement tooth to the surrounding natural teeth.
- Invisalign represents an alternative to traditional braces. Instead of metal, Invisalign uses transparent aligner trays to discretely straighten your teeth.
You don't have to settle for stained, chipped and broken teeth. Restore the natural brilliance of your smile with cosmetic dental procedures.
Call (08) 9382 8266 to schedule your first consultation today.